 |
| Jay |
 |
| Kai |
 |
| Jay |
NO MORE ISOLATES!! WE GRADUATED TO BIG BOY BEDS! We went into the hospital this morning at the 8 am feeding and it was the same as usual, except both boys ate all of their bottles! We were so excited to have both of them eat everything. Tonight at 5 we went in for their feeding and we ran into the nurse in the hallway pushing out the isolates. I asked if they were getting cleaned and she just said yes and followed us in. When we got in we saw that they were in their big boy beds! Dillon was fist pumping and their mom was almost in tears. It is so great! The nurses usually call and tell the parents when they are getting out of the isolates, but they waited for us to get there so it was a surprise! We are on the count down now!
Thanks for sharing this precious moment! They are sooooooooooooooooooo cute. I'm glad that everything is going so well. Keep posting, please.
ReplyDeleteCheryl Belnap (Sorry it came up anonymous - I'm technologically illiterate.