Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 25, 2011

The Babies Are Here!!!

I took this picture at 33 weeks. At that time i was 48in around and ready to die. Tuesday March 15 I went into the doctor and he checked me and of course I was not even close or even trying. We thought it would take forever for these little guys to come. That night at 3am i got up to go to the bathroom as usual, and then that was when I started to leek. After calling Trev at 3 am and talking to the nurse we decided that we would go in and get checked at 7am.We thought for sure that we would be sent home as usual, but this time it was the real deal and we were going to have babies that day! My doctor was already there so he came in and talked to us at 9:30 and by 11:45 we were getting wheeled into my c-section.

I was a little scared for Dillon having to be in there for a c-section. In the picture he looks happy and ready to go, but don't let him fool you he was nervous. The whole time during the c-section I kept asking him if he was doing ok because he was turning white. I have been in enough of these surgeries that i knew exactly where they were at so when I knew that it was close I told him, and he finally admitted that he was so nervous. As soon as he heard Jay cry though he jumped off his chair to see our little boy. He was so excited! He  was running back and forth from where the babies were and to me to tell me what was going on. It was so perfect! They brought the babies to me and I got to see how perfect they were for a few seconds.  Then Dillon left with the babies!
Jay Bridger Liecty 4 lb 6 oz

Kai Dillon Liechty 4 lb 9 oz

After my C-section was over. Dill left with the boys and I had to go back to the room until I could start to move my legs again. After 4 hours they finally let me go down and see them after suffering through my pain and morphine! I was trying so hard not to let anyone know how bad it hurt because I didn't want them to tell me no.













From that time on we spent every 3 hours down in the NICU with the absolute loves of our lives! They are making leaps and bounds now. We have no IV's anymore and starting to gain weight. We get to hold them only 2 times a day for 30 min. It has been really hard on us not getting to hold him all of the time. They have to stay in there isolets so that they can conserve their calories and start to maintain their temperatures. As soon as they can start eating all of their bottles and keeping their temps up we can go HOME!!!




They love their Grandparents!!! (Sorry Grandma Gayle your pictures will be on as soon as I figure out camera cords, and sorry Grandpa JR I don't know how to make you upright! I'm still learning this blogging stuff!)





I don't think these boys could ever feel like they aren't loved!






No comments:

Post a Comment